Start on this page then follow the links obtain more details about bicycling
in Germany. You will find important information for both guided and self-guided
bicycle tours, so keep reading.
- Learn about the pros and cons of either a
self-guided or a guided tour
- An overview of bicycling in Germany
- What laws apply to bicycle riding in
- Should you rent a bicycle there or bring one
- Overnight accommodations while
- My favorite is Tim's Tips, a long list of tips
and lessons that we learned the hard way to save you the trouble
- Train travel with bicycles, etc.
- Some with insights into German culture
including some fun stuff about food and
- Tours we have taken; over 8,500 miles (13,000km)
of described tours
Next you have several choices. If you want to jump right into looking at the
individual tours click the link. Have fun.
Back to the top